Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cutest Kids in the World



Jared & TJ Barlow, Lainey Brown, Emma Anderson
Hannah Henkel, Malia & Lyndie Brown, Hallie Barlow, Addie & Adam Anderson
We love our cousins and are so lucky to spend a lot of time with them. When we are all together the noise level is very high, but oh so fun. Ten kids in 6 1/2 years. I don't think we could have them any faster. As of now, no one is pregnant and no one is trying to get pregnant, so Grammy & Papa don't have to worry about getting to the hospital any time soon to see a new baby being born.

We are excited to announce that we have our first cousin on its way from Chad's side of the family. Lisa and Daniel are expecting their first baby due in July. We should find out what they're having next month.






7 comments:

Monson Family said...

Hey Christal! I am glad you are blogging! Okay, so I have to say, I am SO impressed by the fact that you got all those kids to sit still for that long! And none of them are screaming or anything! Great job! It is so cute!

laurdacooj said...

Whoa! I would have to agree that you guys do have such cute kids! That is so fun that there are 10 of them all so close in age! What a fun party!

marisa said...

I am sure there had to be a bit of photoshop involved in that photo, because I was there and I don't think everyone was every stitting that still!

Scott and Ashlyn said...

i wonder if my kids will be blond like the rest of the grandkids??? don't worry that question is not implying that i'm pregnant

sheila said...

Look at all those cute kids! I just wanted to say Hi and I added you to our friends whaa haa haa

Tricia said...

Too cute. I wish we could get a picture like this with all our kids. Great job having so many happy kids in one picture. I get stressed just thinking about taking a picture with so many kids!

Tara said...

Yay! You finally got a blog too! I can't believe you got all the kids to sit there long enough to get a picture! I'm totally impressed! (And I didn't realize just how close they all were...10 babies in 6.5 years? That's a little crazy. But I'm sure they will all LOVE it growing up...so many cousins so close in age!!! FUN.)