Friday, August 22, 2008

Addie started school


Yes, my little girl is ready for kindergarten. Addie's first day of school was August 19th and she was so excited to start school. To tell you the truth, I think I was more excited than she was. Addie has a great teacher, Mrs. Vaglica, and I feel very confident in how her school is run, so I know she is in good hands. Addie has also spent most of the summer fighting with her sister, so I was ready for them to have some time apart.






Addie said that school "was great, no, it was terrific" and that the best part of school was making a new friend. She also thanked me for taking her to school and said she really wanted to go back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

yay! how fun..Addie is growing up so fast! I love Adam's little "cycle" its so cute! I"m sure he loves it too! Miss you guys!

Mike Anderson said...

How Cute!!! Great pics. Addie is growing up so fast!!!