Monday, February 16, 2009

We love Baby Aubree

Emma loves that she was the first couison to get to hold Aubree.


We are having alot of fun with our new cousin
Aubree Kristine Bigler

Born January 27th at 9:08pm
She weighted 7lbs 4oz and was 20 3/4 inc. long
I was able to be there when she was born and let me tell you it is crazy to see your baby sister become a mother. Ashlyn is a great mom and she has already learned that motherhood is the greatest and hardest thing in life.


Aubree 2 weeks old



3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the picture of Emma and Aubree, two beautiful girls for sure.
I love your comment about motherhood being hard, but worth it. I think I was a little slow on the draw with that life lesson, but now that I understand I see that you get to practice it every day!

Tara said...

Yay! We love Baby Aubree too! She's so beautiful.
I'm assuming you took that last picture...I LOVE IT!

Lisa and Daniel said...

Congrats on finding out the gender of your new baby!